This support document is for version 1 of Hugr. The document for version 2 is here.
Where do I find and download the Hugr app?
How do I sign up to Hugr Authentic Connections as a Chambers Plan member?
- When opening the app for the first time the following screen will be shown. Tap on the "Get Started" to start your Hugr account sign up.
- Enter your name, your birthdate and continue.
- Set your privacy settings and agree to terms and disclaimer.
- Enter a name, email, and password then create the account.
- Enter the verification code sent to the email address used to create your account.
- Certificate # and/or you provided did not match your Chambers Plan account, you may correct them.
- That's it!
Where do I find my Certificate Number?
Log into the my-benefits® website and you should see the 10-digit Certificate # in the header of every page. Alternatively you may open the my-benefits® iOS app or Android app to see your Certificate #.
Can my Chambers Plan dependent(s) sign up?
Yes. Any Chambers Plan dependent complying with Hugr's privacy policies may sign up. They should use the same 10-digit Certificate # and their own birthdate.
Who can I contact if there are are any issues?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any problem and a member of the Hugr team will get in touch to assist you.